Starting a blog is easy and one of the simple if you do it for passion and not thinking of earning write away. Before you start, define your goals for it and what do you want to accomplish out of blogging. Are you simply blogging for fun or to earn? Think ahead of what you'd like to gain from your blog in a span of time.
To start a blog, a group of bloggers shared their best tip for getting traffic for a new blogger with a brand new blog, meaning someone who is getting online for the very first time and does not have any connections yet or not aware of SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
1. Explore other blogs before creating your own blog. Visiting other sites will help you with the basics of blogging like template design.
2. Create a niche that is in line with your profession or things you are more knowledgeable about, a niche where you can build your own reputable identity and eventually become an authority.
3. Know Your Audience. If you can't decide yet what topic to post, your target audience will help you decide on the design and content of your blog.
4. Be unique and informative. Write well and readers will come.
5. Post/Share links through social network sites like twitter and Facebook, at least your first followers/readers will be your family and friends. Social media helps your blog reach readers through your friends and family.
6 Join many groups to share your posts daily.
7. Keep on updating a blog will work the best. If you can post 1-3 articles every day the better. The best way to keep readers coming back is to always see your blog visible with new articles.
8. Comment to other sites to establish connections with other bloggers.
9. Blog blog blog blog- Do not think about earnings yet, keep blogging.
10. Love what you are doing. You will enjoy blogging if you love what you're doing whether you earn money or not.