Facebook Fan Page has always been part of the online marketing. Adding a cover photo is important for you and your business to look professional.. Choose a unique photo, you can change it as often as you like. An example might include a picture of people using your product. Be creative and experiment with images your audience responds well to. Always choose a unique cover photo to express what your page is all about.
1. Choose the cover photo you want for your,
Dimensions for cover photo: 851 pixels wide and 315 pixels tall.
Dimensions of my Page's profile picture 160x160 pixels or must be at least 180x180 pixels.
2. Go to your Face book Fan Page. Click on “Add a Cover”.
4. Choose whether you want to upload photo from your fan pag or upload from your compute.
5. You can reposition thr photo by clicking on the image and dragging it up or down.
Click "Save changes"
Cover and profile photo restrictions
Cover images must be at least 399 pixels wide and may not contain:
- Price or purchase information, such as "40% off" or "Download it at our website"
- Contact information, such as web address, email, mailing address or other information intended for your Page's About section
- References to user interface elements, such as Like or Share, or any other Facebook site features
- Calls to action, such as "Get it now" or "Tell your friends"To get the fastest load times for your Page, upload an sRGB JPG file that's 851 pixels wide, 315 pixels tall and less than 100 kilobytes. For images with your logo or text content, you may get a higher quality result by using a PNG file.
All cover images are public, which means anyone visiting your Page will be able to see the image you choose. Covers must not be false, deceptive or misleading, and must not infringe on third parties' intellectual property. You may not encourage or incentivize people to upload your cover image to their personal timelines. (source: Face book)