Earlier today, 453,000 user accounts (Yahoo mail login details) have been retrieved and hacked in plaintext from an unconfirmed service on Yahoo. Even though Yahoo officially said that only 5% of the accounts are alive and valid, still, it's a serious issue and security threat. For sure, you are one of the many who wanted to know if your account is one of those emails. Checking a list of 453,000 data along with its technical information can be a bit tiring and stressful. Good thing, a tool has emerged to the rescue.
Sucuri Malware Labs offered their newly created Yahoo Leak Password Checker for free online for all people around the world.
Using this tool is pretty easy. Just plugin your Yahoo email and hit CHECK EMAIL button and your done. Results will be given if your mail is hack or not. If ever your mail is one of those hacked accounts, don't worry that much, Sucuri do also have a solution for that. If your email was compromised, Sucuri recommends you follow the steps posted at their ASK Sucuri: What should I do if my email is in the Yahoo Leak? article post.
Hope this blog post helps.
About The Author:
Ron Leyba is a Filipino Blogger And Optimizer. He recently posted about the Important Information You Must Know About Rich Snippets In SERP here at FilipinoBloggersWorldwide.Com.
Advertisement ADS SPACE
- Recent Posts
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (69)
- From House Bill 6195 to Free Passport
- Yahoo! "E-Mail Account Exceeded Phishing Scam"
- Featured Blog - The Official Website of Stef dela ...
- Common Weight Loss Myths Explained
- 4 Business Tools Every Up-and-Coming Entrepreneur ...
- Digg Sold To Betaworks - Rebuilding Digg.Com From ...
- Featured Blog- Ask Hideki
- Wednesday Rant- Correcting Bloggers Post
- Click and Comment Monday #5
- Renting College Textbooks
- Check If Your Yahoo Mail Password Is Leaked! [With...
- Featured Blog- Be Kind To Us Trolls
- Announcing the FBW Logo Contest Best Commenter
- Dolphy, Philippines Top Comedian Passed Away
- Click and Comment Monday #4
- Featured Blogger - Jyppe A. Quidores
- Special Thanks to Logo Design Participants and Com...
- How did the Designer Come up with the Winning Fili...
- Filipino Bloggers Worldwide Logo Design Contest Re...
- ▼ July (19)